graciamm
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
graciamm

graciamm

olworker points: : 216

All about love, post here... Empty
PostSubject: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
Back to top Go down
http://work2earnextraonline.webs.com/
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:22 am

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
[b]
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...”
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:41 am

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” cheers
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 am

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 am

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.” [b]
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 am

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.”
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 pm

“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:23 pm

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
What a sick, masochistic lion.”
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 pm

“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.”
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm

“I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)I want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)” bounce
Back to top Go down
winter_ann
winter_ann

olworker points: : 31

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:51 am

People say never expect anything in return from anyone.
But the truth is When we really Love Someone,we naturally expect a little care and
love from them.
Back to top Go down
winter_ann
winter_ann

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 am

Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about the very moment you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side.
Back to top Go down
winter_ann
winter_ann

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 am

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Back to top Go down
lianmar

olworker points: : 8

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Kung mahal mo raw, ipaglaban mo. Totoo ba yun? Paano kung hindi ka niya mahal? Anong ipaglalaban mo? Isang pag-ibig na ikaw lang ang nakakadama? Mahirap ata yun. Kaya mo ba? Pero kapag mahal mo talaga, kakayanin mo.
Back to top Go down
winter_ann
winter_ann

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:30 am

A broken engagement is 100% better than a broken marriage.
Back to top Go down
squeekar

olworker points: : 0

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 pm

^super agree.

Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up.
They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.

— Charles “Tremendous” Jones,
Back to top Go down
yoshina101

olworker points: : 75

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 am

"God gave us 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see, 2 hands to hold. But why did God only give us one heart?... Because he wants us to
find the other one."

"God in heaven, God above please protect someone that I love, sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss.... I love the one who's
reading this!"

"I'm so blessed, theres no space in my heart to wish anybody any ill"

"When it comes to you, you can have everything!"

"Be happy when God answers your prayers, but be more thankful when God makes you the answer to someone else" prayer."
Back to top Go down
squeekar

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Best relationship? It's when you both know you're in love with each otheryet you stay... FRIENDS. -Elizabeth Gilbert

“The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other”
Ashleigh Brilliant

“Love is like energy. It can never be created nor destroyed...it is just always there. You just have to realize that fact and you have to learn that as soon as you stopped loving him in the way you did that love left to somewhere else. Now all you have to do is find out where that love went. That love went to whoever the next person in your life will be. That next person could be one of your friends or someone you might dislike, you just have to find that out.”
Ian Philpot
Back to top Go down
yoshina101

olworker points: : 75

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 am

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”
Back to top Go down
squeekar

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 pm

When a love comes to an end, weaklings cry, efficient ones instantly find another love, and the wise already have one in reserve.”
Oscar Wilde

“When a man has once loved a woman he will do anything for her except continue to love her.”
Oscar Wilde
Back to top Go down
winter_ann
winter_ann

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:32 pm

ALLOW YOUR SELF TO FEEL THE LOVE AND DONT BE SHY IN EXPRESSING IT.
Back to top Go down
squeekar

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm

“Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies.”
Oscar Wilde
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about love, post here...   All about love, post here... Empty

Back to top Go down

All about love, post here...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next