HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRules

How to keep the love burning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
murasaki

olworker points: : 124

How to keep the love burning Empty
PostSubject: How to keep the love burning   How to keep the love burning EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:49 am

I am married for 3 years. first 2 years of marriage was rocky and bumpy, a lot of adjustment was made, in between there was fight, debate, and misunderstanding. complications that we can't control because of our differences. I love you

after storm and cloudy sky there's always a rainbow. we matured and patience became long communication is open about anything. as days go by and our daughter is getting bigger arguments became less and fights was no where to be found. it was love everyday though there are some series of small fights but unlike before. I love you

Overall learn to embrace each others differences. learn to love what he/she has. never put in your mind the word divorce/annulment/separation I only have in my mind "we can solve this". communication is the key, understanding is essential for a long .and healthy relationship I love you

Spread the love guys I love you
Back to top Go down
almasoriano

olworker points: : 11

PostSubject: Re: How to keep the love burning   How to keep the love burning EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 am

to make our relationship last we must understand each other partners, dont let others involved.. try to be more understanding for whatever problems we will encounter.. always put yourself in romance. take care each others feelings.. learn how to forget and forgive.. and most of all we need to trust our partner.
Back to top Go down
winter_ann
winter_ann

olworker points: : 31

PostSubject: Re: How to keep the love burning   How to keep the love burning EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:12 am

Romance in a relationship is the chord that makes the heart beat strongest. Without it, love can weaken and even disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep the love burning   How to keep the love burning Empty

Back to top Go down

How to keep the love burning
Page 1 of 1