13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
graciamm

graciamm

olworker points: : 216

13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips Empty
PostSubject: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Here’s how to do every little beauty thing better. Experts from around the globe reveal their best beauty tips. Consider these the world’s best kept beauty secrets.

Best Beauty Tip:

1. How to Look Younger Forever
“Always, always put sunscreen on your hands and neck,” says Australia native Sue Devitt, makeup artist and creator of Sue Devitt cosmetics. “They’re just as important as your face, and they show aging the fastest! Paying attention to those spots has given me skin that looks quite youthful for my age.”

2. How to Get Nicer Nails, Easy
“It’s common for French women to eat cheese, nuts, garlic and onions. They contain vitamins that are good for the hair and nails,” says Sylvie Beljanski, CEO of Natural Source International, Ltd.

3. How to Fix Dry Hands Fast
“My grandfather taught me to rub the pith of a lemon peel on them,” says Greek-born dermatologist Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas, M.D. “It will sting, but they’ll heal up immediately, like magic. It’s something I’ve been doing since I was a child.”

4. How to Balance Your Skin
“Eve Lom cleanser is the cult cleanser in the United Kingdom,” says U.K.-based beauty guru Nicky Kinnaird. “Massage it in and it acts as a cleanser, eye makeup remover, toner and mild exfoliant. It’s many British women’s nightly ritual before bed.”

5. How to Look All French
“Always wear lipstick,” says Terry de Gunzburg, French makeup artist and creator of By Terry. “French women do not wear a lot of lip gloss; they favor lipstick, often red, and never leave their apartments without it.”

6. How to DIY a Face Mask
“Masks are an important part of Indian culture,” says Indian beauty pro Richa Purohit, creative director of KeSARI skin care. For oily skin, she mixes 1 tablespoons of sandalwood powder (at organic markets or online) with a pinch of turmeric and a few tablespoons of orange juice. Apply it to face and neck, let it dry and rinse with cool water. For normal skin, use rosewater, not juice.

7. How to Get Sexy Eyes
“Afghan women have beautiful eyes. Traditionally, a kohl-rimmed eye—and nothing else—is the way they adorn themselves,” says Afghan-born Matin Maulawizada, global artistry director for Laura Mercier. Try it—it’s striking.

8. How to Mist on Great Skin
“A spritz of floral water or tonic in the morning to awaken the skin is part of the beauty ritual of every French woman I know,” says Beljanski. (Try Chantecaille Pure Rosewater) “Often you see a bottle on a woman’s desk so they can refresh their skin during the day.”

9. How to Blend Your Own Secret Foundation
“My grandmother used to mix a dab of foundation into a tin of Nivea cream to perfect her complexion,” says Maulawizada. “It was better than any tinted moisturizer and absolutely undetectable.”

10. How to Fix Weak Nails Instantly
“An old trick is to add a peeled and chopped clove of garlic to your bottle of clear base coat,” suggests Tata Harper, a beauty pro from Colombia and the creator of an eponymous skin care line. This surprising bit of wisdom “will actually help to strengthen your nails,” says Harper.

11. How to Get Beautiful Hair
“Indian women are known for beautiful hair,” says Purohit. “Hair oil massages are a big thing. Once a week, we apply coconut, olive or almond oil to hair, massage it in for five minutes, leave on for 10, then shampoo.” Do it yourself—or get the restorative benefits by using an oil-infused product as part of your daily routine. Try Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula Replenishing Conditioner ($6, at drugstores), which can soothe and smooth stressed-out hair.

12. How to Make Your Skin Glowy (the Easy Way!)
“Our diet is definitely part of our beauty regimen,” says France’s Beljanski. “And that includes a glass of wine from time to time because of the healthful antioxidants and polyphenols.” Healthy on the inside, beautiful skin outside.

13. How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
“Coconut milk helps the hair grow long and thick,” says Indian ayurvedic skincare expert Pratima Raichur. (The kind from a can is fine.) “Rub it onto the scalp, leave it on for an hour or so, then wash it out.”

Back to top Go down
http://work2earnextraonline.webs.com/
squeekar

olworker points: : 0

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Sayang lang the other products aren't readily available here in the Philippines.
The best pa din ang sunblock, water and sleep ^_^
Back to top Go down
litemeon
litemeon

olworker points: : 24

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:13 pm

kilala killa yan sunblock dito
Back to top Go down
http://mcent.com/ref/3JW99W/
bhoz10

olworker points: : 120

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 am

i dont like beuty i want to handsome
Back to top Go down
graciamm

graciamm

olworker points: : 216

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 pm

maintain the beauty guys.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://work2earnextraonline.webs.com/
litemeon
litemeon

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:07 am

bhoz10 wrote:
i dont like beuty i want to handsome

pmeron naman tips sa pagiging handsonme maging malinis ka lang tignan pogi points na yun
Back to top Go down
yoshina101

olworker points: : 75

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:28 am

graciamm wrote:

Here’s how to do every little beauty thing better. Experts from around the globe reveal their best beauty tips. Consider these the world’s best kept beauty secrets.

Best Beauty Tip:

1. How to Look Younger Forever
“Always, always put sunscreen on your hands and neck,” says Australia native Sue Devitt, makeup artist and creator of Sue Devitt cosmetics. “They’re just as important as your face, and they show aging the fastest! Paying attention to those spots has given me skin that looks quite youthful for my age.”

2. How to Get Nicer Nails, Easy
“It’s common for French women to eat cheese, nuts, garlic and onions. They contain vitamins that are good for the hair and nails,” says Sylvie Beljanski, CEO of Natural Source International, Ltd.

3. How to Fix Dry Hands Fast
“My grandfather taught me to rub the pith of a lemon peel on them,” says Greek-born dermatologist Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas, M.D. “It will sting, but they’ll heal up immediately, like magic. It’s something I’ve been doing since I was a child.”

4. How to Balance Your Skin
“Eve Lom cleanser is the cult cleanser in the United Kingdom,” says U.K.-based beauty guru Nicky Kinnaird. “Massage it in and it acts as a cleanser, eye makeup remover, toner and mild exfoliant. It’s many British women’s nightly ritual before bed.”

5. How to Look All French
“Always wear lipstick,” says Terry de Gunzburg, French makeup artist and creator of By Terry. “French women do not wear a lot of lip gloss; they favor lipstick, often red, and never leave their apartments without it.”

6. How to DIY a Face Mask
“Masks are an important part of Indian culture,” says Indian beauty pro Richa Purohit, creative director of KeSARI skin care. For oily skin, she mixes 1 tablespoons of sandalwood powder (at organic markets or online) with a pinch of turmeric and a few tablespoons of orange juice. Apply it to face and neck, let it dry and rinse with cool water. For normal skin, use rosewater, not juice.

7. How to Get Sexy Eyes
“Afghan women have beautiful eyes. Traditionally, a kohl-rimmed eye—and nothing else—is the way they adorn themselves,” says Afghan-born Matin Maulawizada, global artistry director for Laura Mercier. Try it—it’s striking.

8. How to Mist on Great Skin
“A spritz of floral water or tonic in the morning to awaken the skin is part of the beauty ritual of every French woman I know,” says Beljanski. (Try Chantecaille Pure Rosewater) “Often you see a bottle on a woman’s desk so they can refresh their skin during the day.”

9. How to Blend Your Own Secret Foundation
“My grandmother used to mix a dab of foundation into a tin of Nivea cream to perfect her complexion,” says Maulawizada. “It was better than any tinted moisturizer and absolutely undetectable.”

10. How to Fix Weak Nails Instantly
“An old trick is to add a peeled and chopped clove of garlic to your bottle of clear base coat,” suggests Tata Harper, a beauty pro from Colombia and the creator of an eponymous skin care line. This surprising bit of wisdom “will actually help to strengthen your nails,” says Harper.

11. How to Get Beautiful Hair
“Indian women are known for beautiful hair,” says Purohit. “Hair oil massages are a big thing. Once a week, we apply coconut, olive or almond oil to hair, massage it in for five minutes, leave on for 10, then shampoo.” Do it yourself—or get the restorative benefits by using an oil-infused product as part of your daily routine. Try Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula Replenishing Conditioner ($6, at drugstores), which can soothe and smooth stressed-out hair.

12. How to Make Your Skin Glowy (the Easy Way!)
“Our diet is definitely part of our beauty regimen,” says France’s Beljanski. “And that includes a glass of wine from time to time because of the healthful antioxidants and polyphenols.” Healthy on the inside, beautiful skin outside.

13. How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
“Coconut milk helps the hair grow long and thick,” says Indian ayurvedic skincare expert Pratima Raichur. (The kind from a can is fine.) “Rub it onto the scalp, leave it on for an hour or so, then wash it out.”

nice info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bhoz10

olworker points: : 120

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 am

nice long story ah
Back to top Go down
litemeon
litemeon

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 pm

ganyan talaga pag mahilig mag head writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips   13 of the World’s Best Beauty Tips Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1